Distance and travel time from Gilimanuk to Amed
The distance and travel time from Gilimanuk to Amed is about 165 kilometers takes about 4hours 30minutes to drive maybe more depending on the traffic jam by a private car driver. but besides that, if your hotel is beyond Amed villages such as Lipah village, Lean village, or Banyuning village it will take 15minutes – 30minutes longer, Amed is located in Karangasem regency, Abang district.
Transport from Gilimanuk with us
We are Amed Bali Adventure provide transport service from Gilimanuk to Amed at a very affordable price, Good English speaking driver, trusted, safe and reliable, furthermore, we had excellent reviews 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 on TripAdvisor all about the full-day tour, pick-up, transfer, taxi driver, pricing, services, and satisfaction please have a look our reviews in this LINK before you book our service because we would love to ensure and guarantee that you will get a wonderful trip with us, moreover, we are living and growing up in Amed Bali and we know very well about Bali. so, if you come across our website don’t hesitate to contact us.
Taxi price from Gilimanuk to Amed
- One-way trip price from Gilimanuk to Amed: IDR 900K per car 1 to 4 people with suitcases
- Full day tour price 10 hours duration: 1,200K per car 1 to 4 people with suitcases
- Price per car up to 4 people, No hidden cost, and pay cash on the day itself
The best time to go from Gilimanuk
Good and the best time to go at 8 am – 10 am to avoid the heavy traffic in the afternoon and also we will be ready 24hours whenever you want us to pick you up, are you planning to make a full day tour along the way from Gilimanuk.? please have a look below the itinerary.! In addition, we have some great advice things to see along the way.
Advice things to see from Gilimanuk to Amed
Trough main street
- Ponjok Batu temple
- Meduwe Karang temple
- Beji temple
- Sekumpul waterfall
- Git Git waterfall
- Aling Aling and sambangan waterfall
- Buddhist temple
- Banjar hot spring
What is included during a full-day tour.?
- Sarong and scarf for visiting the temple
- Parking fee
- Full air-condition
- Driver meals
- One-way trip means a direct trip to amed
- Full day tour 10 hours duration starting from hotel pick-up in Gilimanuk to hotel in amed
- Additional charges 50K per hour after 10 hours
- Please select a maximum of 4 places during a full-day tour