The distance and travel time from Amed to Tejakula
The distance and travel time from Amed to Tejakula about 52kilometers takes about 1hours 15minutes to drive depending on the traffic jam by a private car driver, But besides that, if your hotel beyond Amed villages such as Lipah village, Lean village or Banyuning village it will take 15minutes – 30minutes longer, Tejakula is the northern part of Bali which is located in Buleleng regency, Tejakula District.
Transport and taxi service from Amed with us
We are Amed Bali Adventure provide transport service from Amed to Tejakula at a very affordable price, Good English speaking driver, trusted, safe and reliable, Furthermore, we had excellent reviews 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 on TripAdvisor all about the full-day tour, pick-up, transfer, taxi driver, pricing, services, and satisfaction please have a look our reviews in this LINK before you book our service because we would love to ensure and guarantee that you will get a wonderful trip with us, Moreover, we are leaving and growing up in Amed Bali and we know very well about Bali. so, if you come across our website don’t be hesitate to contact us
Taxi price from Amed to Tejakula
- First, One-way trip price from amed to Tejakula: IDR 350K per car 1 to 4 people with suitcases
- Second, Full day tour price from amed 8hours duration: 850K per car 1 to 4 people with suitcases, 50K extra charge overtime
- Price is the same for 1 to 4 people.
The best time to go from Amed
Good and the best time to go from Amed at 8 am – 10 am to avoid the heavy traffic in the afternoon and also we will be ready 24hours whenever you want us to pick you up, are you planning to make a full day tour along the way from Amed .? please have a look below the itinerary.! In addition, we have some great advice things to see along the way.
Advice things to see from Amed to Tejakula
Trough main street
- Ponjok Batu temple
- Meduwe Karang temple
- Beji temple
- Sekumpul waterfall
- Git Git waterfall
- Aling Aling and sambangan waterfall
Note: We will not pass to all the spots above but if you want to explore please let us know
What is included during a full-day tour.?
- Sarong and scarf for visiting the temple
- Parking fee
- Full air-condition
- Driver meals
- One-way trip means a direct trip to Tejakula
- Full day tour 8 hours duration starting from hotel pick-up in amed to hotel in Tejakula
- Additional charges 50K per hour after 8hours
- Please select a maximum of 4 places during a full-day tour
- Less price available if you take less than 4 places