The distance and travel time from Amed to Seririt
The distance and travel time from Amed to Seririt about 105 kilometers take about 3hours to drive maybe more depending on the traffic jam by a private car driver, But besides that, if your hotel beyond amed villages such as Lipah village, Lean village or Banyuning village it will take 15minutes – 30minutes longer, Seririt in the northern part of Bali which is located in Buleleng regency, Seririt district.
Transport and taxi service from Amed to Seririt with us
We are Amed Bali Adventure provide transport service from Amed to Seririt at a very affordable price, Good English speaking driver, trusted, safe and reliable, Furthermore, we had excellent reviews 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 on TripAdvisor all about the full-day tour, pick-up, transfer, taxi driver, pricing, services, and satisfaction please have a look our reviews in this LINK before you book our service because we would love to ensure and guarantee that you will get a wonderful trip with us, Moreover, we are leaving and growing up in Amed Bali and we know very well about Bali. so, if you come across our website don’t hesitate to contact us.
Taxi price from Amed to Seririt
- First, One-way trip price from amed to Seririt: IDR 550K per car 1 to 4 people with suitcases
- Second, Full day tour price 10 hours duration: 750K per car 1 to 4 people with suitcases
- Price per car up to 4 people, No hidden cost, and pay cash on the day itself
The best time to go from Amed
Good and the best time to go from amed at 8am – 10am to avoid the heavy traffic in the afternoon and also we will be ready 24hours whenever you want us to pick you up, are you planning to make a full day tour along the way from amed.? please have a look below the itinerary.! In addition, we have some great advice things to see along the way.
Advice things to see from amed to Seririt
Trough main street
- Ponjok batu temple
- Meduwe karang temple
- Beji temple
- Sekumpul waterfall
- Git Git waterfall
- Aling Aling and sambangan waterfall
- Buddhist temple
- Banjar hot spring
What is included during full day tour.?
- Sarong and scarf for visiting the temple
- Parking fee
- Full air-condition
- Driver meals
- One way trip means direct trip to Seririt
- Full day tour 10 hours duration starting from hotel pick-up in amed to hotel in Seririt
- Additional charges 50K per hour after 10 hours
- Please select maximum 4 places during full day tour
- Less price available if you take less than 4 places