The distance and travel time from Amed to Pemuteran
The distance and travel time from Amed to Pemuteran about 139kilometers takes about 3hours 45minutes to drive depending on the traffic jam by a private car driver, but besides that, if your hotel beyond Amed villages such as Lipah village, Lean village or Banyuning village it will take 15minutes – 30minutes longer, Pemuteran is the northern part of Bali which is located in Buleleng regency, Gerokgak district.
Transport from Amed to Pemuteran with us
We are Amed Bali Adventure provide transport service from Amed to Pemuteran at a very affordable price, Good English speaking driver, trusted, safe and reliable, Furthermore, we had excellent reviews 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 on TripAdvisor all about the full-day tour, pick-up, transfer, taxi driver, pricing, services and satisfaction please have a look our reviews in this LINK before you book our service because we would love to ensure and guarantee that you will get a wonderful trip with us, Moreover, we are leaving and growing up in amed bali and we know very well about Bali. so, if you come across our website don’t hesitate to contact us.
Taxi price from amed to pemuteran
- First, One-way trip price from Amed to Pemuteran: IDR 800K per car 1 to 4 people with suitcases
- Second, Return trip price from Amed: IDR 1.300K per car 1 to 4 people with suitcases
- Last, Full day tour price from Amed 8hours duration: 1.200K per car 1 to 4 people with suitcases, 50K extra charge overtime
- Price is the same 1 to 4 people
The best time to go from Amed
Good and the best time to go from Amed at 8 am – 10 am to avoid the heavy traffic in the afternoon and also we will be ready 24hours whenever you want us to pick you up, are you planning to make a full day tour along the way from Amed.? please have a look below the itinerary.! In addition, we have some great advice things to see along the way.
Advice things to see from Amed to Pemuteran
Trough main street
- Ponjok batu temple
- Meduwe Karang temple
- Beji temple
- Sekumpul waterfall
- Git Git waterfall
- Aling Aling and sambangan waterfall
- Buddhist temple
- Banjar hot spring
What is included during a full-day tour.?
- Sarong and scarf for visiting the temple
- Parking fee
- Full air-condition
- Driver meals
- One way trip means direct trip to Pemuteran
- Full day tour 8 hours duration starting from hotel pick-up in Amed to hotel in Pemuteran
- Additional charges 50K per hour after 8hours
- Please select a maximum 4 places during a full-day tour