The distance and travel time from Amed to Munduk
The distance and travel time from Amed to Munduk about 115kilometers takes about 3hours 20minutes to drive depending on the traffic jam by a private car driver, But besides that, if your hotel is beyond Amed villages such as Lipah village, Lean village or Banyuning village it will take 15minutes – 30minutes longer, Munduk is the northern part of Bali which is located in Buleleng regency, Banjar district.
Transport and taxi service from Amed to Munduk with us
We are Amed Bali Adventure provide transport service from Amed to Munduk at a very affordable price, Good English speaking driver, trusted, safe and reliable, Moreover, we had excellent reviews 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 on TripAdvisor all about the full-day tour, pick-up, transfer, taxi driver, pricing, services, and satisfaction please have a look our reviews in this LINK before you book our service because we would love to ensure and guarantee that you will get a wonderful trip with us, Furthermore, we are leaving and growing up in Amed Bali and we know very well about Bali. so, if you come across our website don’t hesitate to contact us.
Taxi price from Amed to Munduk
- First, One-way trip price from Amed to Munduk: IDR 650K per car 1 to 4 people with suitcases
- Second, Return price: IDR 1.000K per car 1 to 4 people with suitcases
- Last, Full day tour price from Amed 8hours duration: 900K per car 1 to 4 people with suitcases, 50K extra charge overtime
- Price is the same 1 to 4 people.
The best time to go from Amed
Good and the best time to go from Amed at 8 am – 10 am to avoid the heavy traffic in the afternoon and also we will be ready 24hours whenever you want us to pick you up, are you planning to make a full day tour along the way from Amed.? please have a look below the itinerary.! In addition, we have some great advice things to see.
Advice things to see from Amed to Munduk
Trough main street
- Ponjok Batu temple
- Meduwe Karang temple
- Beji temple
- Sekumpul waterfall
- Git Git waterfall
- Aling-Aling and Sambangan waterfall
- Buddhist temple
- Banjar hot spring.
What is included during a full-day tour.?
- Sarong and scarf for visiting the temple
- Parking fee
- Full air-condition
- Driver meals.
- One way trip means a direct trip to Munduk
- Full day tour 8 hours duration starting from hotel pick-up in Amed to hotel in Munduk
- Additional charges 50K per hour after 8hours
- Please select a maximum of 4 places during full-day tours
- Less price available if you take less than 4 places.