The distance and travel time from Amed to Gilimanuk
The distance and travel time from Amed to Gilimanuk about 170kilometers takes about 4hours 30minutes to drive maybe more depending on the traffic jam by a private car driver, but besides that, if your hotel beyond Amed villages such as Lipah village, Lean village or Banyuning village it will take 15minutes – 30minutes longer, Gilimanuk is the northern part of Bali which is located in Jembrana regency, Melaya district.
Transport from Amed to Gilimanuk with us
We are Amed Bali Adventure provide transport service from Amed to Gilimanuk at a very affordable price, Good English speaking driver, trusted, safe and reliable, Moreover, we had excellent reviews 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 on TripAdvisor all about the full-day tour, pick-up, transfer, taxi driver, pricing, services, and satisfaction please have a look our reviews in this LINK before you book our service because we would love to ensure and guarantee that you will get a wonderful trip with us, Furthermore, we are living and growing up in Amed Bali and we know very well about Bali. so, if you come across our website don’t hesitate to contact us.
Taxi price from Amed to Gilimanuk
- First, One-way trip price from Amed to Gilimanuk: IDR 900K per car 1 to 4 people with suitcases
- Second, Full day tour price from Amed 8 hours duration: 1.500K per car 1 to 4 people with suitcases
- Price is the same 1 to 4 people.
The best time to go from Amed
Good and the best time to go at 8 am – 10 am to avoid the heavy traffic in the afternoon and also we will be ready 24hours whenever you want us to pick you up, are you planning to make a full day tour along the way from Amed.? In addition, please have a look at the itinerary.! we have some great advice things to see.
Advice things to see from Amed to Gilimanuk
Trough main street
- Ponjok Batu temple
- Meduwe Karang temple
- Beji temple
- Sekumpul waterfall
- Git Git waterfall
- Aling Aling and sambangan waterfall
- Buddhist temple
- Banjar hot spring.
- One-way trip means a direct trip to Gilimanuk
- Full day tour 8 hours duration starting from hotel pick-up in Amed to Gilimanuk
- Additional charges 50K per hour after 8 hours
- Please select a maximum of 2 – 3 places during a full-day tour
What is included during a full-day tour.?
- Sarong and scarf for visiting the temple
- Parking fee
- Full air-condition
- Driver meals.
Contact us Amed Bali Adventure