- 1 Things To Do In The Southern Part Of Bali Island
- 2 Things To Do In Uluwatu
- 3 Things To Do In Nusa Dua
- 4 Things To Do In Kuta
- 5 Things To Do In The middle Part Of Bali Island
- 6 Things To Do In Ubud
- 7 Things To Do In Kintamani
- 8 Things To Do In The East Part Of Bali Island
- 9 Things To Do In Candidasa Bali
- 10 Things To Do In Amed
- 11 In Conclusions
Will you travel to Bali, Indonesia.? If yes, here are some recommendations on things to do in Bali during your vacation. We’re from Amed Bali Adventure made this article especially for all the travelers who would like to visit Bali, Likewise, want to do something like Visit and learn Hindu cultures, Lifestyle, Activities, Explore Bali island, and many more. contrarily, if you don’t want to do anything just stay and relax in your hotel or villas for the whole day.
Things To Do In The Southern Part Of Bali Island
If you visit Bali for the first time and still you don’t know or, are confused to determine what to do during your holiday, No worries, in this article we share the best recommendations about things to do in Nusa dua, Uluwatu and, Kuta, Furthermore, please find your favorite places to visit in the southern part of Bali, there are Temples and Nice beaches waiting for you. We hope you will find some interesting places to visit. Please have a look at the list below.
Things To Do In Uluwatu
Uluwatu is a truly stunning travel destination in the southern part of Bali, well-known for its cliff-top views, Temples, beaches, Restaurant, Surfing, Nice hotels and villas, and many other interesting places to visit. if you’re here right now or you’re still outside of Bali then please keep these articles for your next Itinerary, so don’t miss these things to do in Uluwatu and after that, you may try other things to do when you move from Uluwatu to another side part of Bali such as Ubud, Kintamani, Etc.
Temple and Balinese Culture: Things To Do In Bali
- at first, Visit Pura Luhur Uluwatu Open from 8am till evening
- Watching Kecak and fire dance In Uluwatu Temple Open Daily from 17.30 till 20.00. Ticket Fee IDR 100,000 per adult.
- Visit GWK (Garuda Wisnu Kencana) Open Daily from 08.00 am till 9.00 pm
- Enjoying Padang-Padang Beach.
- Relax At Suluban Beach.
- Stunning Balangan Viewpoint.
- Watching the Sunset At Single Fin.
- Visit Pantai Tegal Wangi and the cave.
- Go To The Balangan Beach.
- Explore Pandawa Beach.
- Next, Bingin Beach.
- Dreamland Beach.
- The Pandawa Beach.
- Last Bingin Beach.
Things To Do In Nusa Dua
Next, we’ll talk about things to do in Nusa dua.! What to do in Nusa dua.? Nusa dua is also well-known for its beaches. First, enjoy sunbathing on the beach. Second, try surfing at your level, Next, Water sport is the most famous and popular things to do in Bali Like parasailing, jetski, Banana boat, Snorkeling, Diving, and many more. As well as you can visit temples like Puja Mandala. When you finish Explore Nusa Dua and want to do another Experience like doing a party at night, let’s go to Kuta to find a nightclub.
- At first, Visit Water Blow Nusa Dua Address: Benoa, South Kuta, Badung, 80363 Bali.
- Secondly, Explore Museum Pasifika Address I T D C (Indonesia Tourism Development Corporation Complex).
- thirdly, Learn Puja Mandala Nusa Dua Address Jalan Nusa Dua, Kuta Selatan, Benoa, Badung, 80361 Bali.
- Nusa Dua Water Sport Activity Address Jl, pratama, tanjung Benoa, Badung, Bali. Open from 09.00 am till 02.00 pm
- Bukit Pandawa Golf Club & Country Club Address Jalan Gunung Payung, Banjar Pantigiri, Desa Kutuh, Pandawa, Kuta Selatan, Kutuh, Badung, 80361 Bali. Open Daily from 06.00 am till 06.00 pm.
- Last, Join Bali National Golf Club Address Kawasan Wisata, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Kuta Selatan, Badung, 80363 Bali. Open Daily from 06.00 am till 07.00 pm
Things To Do In Kuta
Kuta Bali is well-known for its nightclubs such as Bounty club, Paddy’s pub, Hard rock cafe, and many more. Not only the party but also do Shopping and trying street food is the most popular tourist activity in Kuta. In Addition, other things to do in Kuta are Waterboom, Surfing, Exploring around, getting some Beer while enjoying the beach with your friend. Otherwise, if you don’t like this activity or if you don’t want to see crowded places then you can move to the east part of Bali like Candidasa or Amed. It is a good idea to avoid busy places like Kuta, Seminyak, or Legian.
- at first, Kuta Waterboom Activity Open Hours Daily from 09.00 am till 06.00 pm
- Go surfing at Kuta Beach.
- Circus Waterpark Open hours Monday from 10 am to 6 pm, Tuesday to Sunday from 9 am till 6 pm
- Dream Museum Zone Open hours Daily from 09.00 am till 10.00 pm
- Go shopping at Kuta BeachwalkOpening hours Mon to Thu: 11am till 8pm; Fri to Sun: 12pm till 9pm
- Visit Upside Down World Bali Opening Hours Daily from 9 am till 5 pm
- Try Bali Underwater Scooter Open Hours Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm, Saturday from 10 am till 5 pm closed on Sunday
- Visit Kuta Theater Open Hours Thursday to Tuesday from from 5 pm till 10 pm (closed on Wednesdays)
- Last, Kuta Sea Turtle Conservation Site.
- At first, Warung Babi Guling Bu Dayu-The Suckling Pig Opening hours Mon to Sun 7pm till 2am
- Secondly, Sate Babi Bawah Pohon – local pork skewer Opening hours Mon to Sun 8am till 9pm
Kuta Bali Night Party And Club
- At first Go Party at Bounty Nightclub Open Hours Daily from 9pm till morning 3am
- Paddy’s Pub Party Open hours Daily from 5pm till morning at 4am
- Hard Rock Café Open Hours Monday to Thursday and Sunday from 11.30am till 1am, Friday to Saturday from 11.30am till 2am
- Enjoy Engine Room Open Hours Daily from 6pm till 4am
- Last Boshe VVIP Nightclub Open Hours Daily from 2pm till Morning at 3am
Things To Do In The middle Part Of Bali Island
The middle part of Bali island is Ubud and Kintamani. the best thing to do in these 2 different places between Ubud and Kintamani is Kintamani famous for its Batur mountain view and Ubud famous for its Temples such as Puri Taman Saraswati, Gunung Kawi Temple, Tirta Empul Temple, Elephant Cave temple, and many more. So if you stay here and want to know more about the culture, we suggest visiting around with the guide. In short, you can book a Bali tour driver and guide at one time, that is to say, it will be cheaper. For example, if you Book a driver separate from a guide the price will be expensive.
Things To Do In Ubud
Ubud, Bali is a well-known and well-liked tourist destination around the world. Those who are truly interested in learning about Balinese customs, such as temples, Balinese dance, weddings, cremations, and so on, should visit Ubud first. Then there’s learning about local customs such as daily offerings, Balinese families, Balinese cuisine, and so on. Rafting, ATV quad biking, cooking classes, yoga, swinging, terrace hiking, and many other activities are available in Ubud. When you’ve seen everything there is to see in Ubud, head to Amed on Bali’s east coast for some snorkeling and diving.
Temples and Culture: Things To Do In Bali
- Visit Pura Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave Temple).
- Learn The History Puri Saren Agung (Ubud Royal Palace) Open Daily from 8 am till 7 pm
- Next, Visit Batuan Village Temple.
- Visiting Gunung Kawi Temple.
- Taman Saraswati Temple Besides Ubud Palace.
- Sacrade Samuan Tiga Temple.
- Tirta Empul Temple / Holly Water Temple Open Daily from 9 am till 5 pm
- Watch Kecak Dance Performa In Ubud Open Hours everyday 7pm to 9pm
- Blanco Renaissance Museum Open Daily from 9am to 5pm
- Neka Art Museum Open Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm, Sunday from 12 pm to 5 pm
- Tampaksiring Presidential Palace Bali Open Monday till Friday from 7.30 am till 4 pm (closed on weekends)
- Ubud Monkey Forest Open Daily from 8.30 am till 5.30 pm
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
- Ubud Campuhan Ridge Walk.
- Ubud Tegenungan Waterfall.
- The Tibumana waterfall.
- Ubud Central Market Open Daily from 8 am till evening
- Celuk Art villages Opening Hours: 9 am till 6 pm
- Ubud Mas Village – Wood Carving Open Hours: 7AM till 7PM
- Shop at Ubud Art Market Open Hours : Every Day 9 am till evening
- At first, Bali Bird Park At Celuk Village.
- Ubud Bali Swing.
- White Water Rafting on the Ayung River.
- Rent a MotorBike To Explore Ubud and Surroundings.
- Downhill Cycling Tour Kintamani To Ubud.
- Ubud River Tubing.
- Ubud ATV Ride Quad Bike Adventure.
- Last, Bali Zoo Near Ubud.
Things To Do In Kintamani
The following topic is Kintamani, Bali. Kintamani is an excellent place to visit if you enjoy trekking or hiking since there is a mountain named Batur that rises to a height of around 1,700 meters above sea level, and climbing in this mountain takes about 2 hours. Other activities in Kintamani include visiting the Trunyan Cemetery as well as Penglipuran village and Tukad Cepung waterfall.
- Sunrise Volcano Trekking To Mount Batur.
- ATV Quad Bike Ride.
- Batur Or Toya Devasya Hot Spring.
- Trunyan Village/Trunyan Cemetery.
- Kayaking & Canoeing In Kintamani.
- Bicycle Tour Kintamani.
- Volcano Dirt Biking At Kedisan village.
Things To Do In The East Part Of Bali Island
East part of Bali island including Padang Bai, Candidasa, Amed and Tulamben, all this area is well-known for its underwaters activities such as Scuba diving, Freediving, and snorkeling, besides that also famous for its cultures and landscape like Lempuyang Temple, Tirta Gangga water palace, Tenganan old Village and many other interesting places to visit. When you decide to visit East Bali, make sure that you have this program on your itinerary list. Furthermore, if you would like to visit Gilli island you can take the speed boat from Amed or Padang Bai.
Things To Do In Candidasa Bali
Extraordinary things to do in Candidasa for the perfect island, The lotus lagoon of Candidasa is one of the area’s unique places to visit, Learning Tenganan Old Village with a local guide, when you arrive in Tenganan you have to pay a donation only and you will explore and learn about the village with the guide they provide for you.
- Rumah Bambu At Pengalon village.
- Jasri Chocolate Factory.
- Pasir Putih Beach / VIRGIN BEACH.
- Tenganan Old Village.
- Tirta Gangga Water Palace.
- Taman Ujung Sukasada / Ujung Water Palace.
- klungkung Kertha Gosa Pavilion.
- Candidasa Lotus Lagoon.
- Goa Lawah Temple/ Bat cave temple At Klungkung Regency.
Things To Do In Amed
Amed is well-known for its black sand beaches and Beautiful underwater, located around 1 hour from Candidasa and 3,5 hours from Bali International Airport. The best things to do in Amed Bali are Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Freediving as well as touring around to visit Lempuyang temple, water palace, and many more.
We hope you will find what you want to do during your holiday in Bali. if you have any questions or if you want us to assist you we will be more than happy to help.! please send us an Email or through WhatsApp
Thank you very much, Sincerely yours; Amed Bali Adventure